Product Price :Get Latest Price
We are widely acknowledged for offering commendable Digital Temperature Scanner(Model 890).
Based on latest technology, these products provide indication as well as controlling set points for various multiple processes. These products accept different process inputs (current, voltage, RTD and thermocouple) simultaneously (or predefined) with facility of all inputs on board field configuration, calibration and displaying. The offered product are provided with two scanning modes auto/manual. These can accept up to 32 different channels simultaneously.
These offered products allow channel to group fixings, relays to group fixings. The offered products are provided with an optional 4 analog outputs facility (isolated or non-isolated). The model has in built RTC that provide timed data. Furthermore, these products are provided with front keys through that scanning time can be adjusted from 1 second to 99. All versions are also provided with channel skip facility. These can also be equipped with serial/parallel communication facility of different open protocols.
The extended version of the same scanner can also be used as a data logger with a multi channel data loggers (refer model no. 891). Provided high end microprocessor program ensures the possible user interactive modes. Furthermore, installed low drift precession components ensure long term accuracy of the instruments. All instruments undergo a burn-in for better reliability. We offer these products in different formats and sizes.Other information:
Let us see an example to understand this feature:
- Based on the input channels and contact outputs, the scanner electronics is divided into two basic versions
- Maximum no. of input channels – 32/maximum no. of relay contact outputs-16 -Ver.1
- Maximum no. of input channels- 24/maximum no. of relay contact outputs – 32 – Ver.2
- The user application must confirm with any of the two or both of the above versions
- Requests beyond the above versions are subject to factory confirmation only
- Each version allows a perfect channel to group mapping & relay to group mapping
- The user must understand this feature which empowers him to configure the scanner for any logics
- Suppose the User opts for 16 channel and 16 relay scanner (Both version-1 & 2 are satisfied)
- Now the user can form maximum of 16 groups (no. of groups, no. of channels). At this point the user is required to decide with no. of groups he is going for. (This depends on his application)
- Now suppose the user selects for 8 groups to be formed (grp1 - grp8)
- Here say that for example.. we do as: (grp1 = ch1, ch2, grp2 = ch3, ch4, Grp8 = ch15, ch16)
- So now after these configurations we are having 8 groups in our hand and 16 un assigned relays
- Now each of the relay is assigned to any of the existing 8 groups. Note that one relay once assigned to a group cannot be assigned to other
- Each of the rly - rly16 can be assigned to any of the grp1..grp8. Here say for example that we do as :- (rly1 = grp1, rly2 = grp1, rly3 = grp2, rly4 = grp2, rly15 = grp8, rly16 = grp 8)
- This way we see that each of the relay is configured to work on a specific group. The relay can also be configured to work on “and” or “or” logic for the assigned group.
- In above example hence we see that for each couple of channels, we have assigned a couple of relays only
- Above is just an example of possible usage of channel to group mapping / relay to group mapping